Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Big List

Now for the list of socities that I think demonstrate the factors that I have come up with, after this I will research each:

Care for/managment of the environment:
  • Australian Aborigines
  • Finland
  • Edo Japan

Warfare:

  • Ancient Rome (although they weren't very good at much else)
  • Switzerland, Norway, etc. (Neutrality in modern times)

Trade/Economy:

  • Ancient Egypt
  • Mayans? Or some South American people

Government/system of laws/religion:

  • Ancient Greece
  • Ancient Egypt (pharoahs)
  • Britain (Monarchy)

Cultural:

  • Probably any of the above

As I am yet to research most of these this is only a very basic outline (meaning that there will be quite a bit more in my report) but it shall be interesting to see what the final report looks like....If I ever get that far...T.T

No comments: