Friday, February 8, 2008

I Have A Blog!

Well I guess that I have had blog's before (and I haven't updated them for a while.....a very long while) but this one is for school so it will be different!

Yep, My name's Jess.....yet another Jess among millions.

Brown hair, glasses, grey eyes......not too interesting, rather average.

Love to write (stories, not poetry), read, spend time with friends and blow stuff up (although I have only ever come close to blowing up my microwave!)

I will be updating often and I might even be brave and have a go at altering the layout so that its unique......I'll see how it goes.

-Jess-

3 comments:

Dark.Angel81 said...

Hey Jess!! It's Jess!! . . .

ok, I'm going to get breakfast now.

xD

btw, have fun on this blog. Go check out my blog!!

http://pure-evil81.blogspot.com/

Sheryl said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Love your blog!!! Esp the quotes!!! Sooo funny!!! But I've heard them before, as well. xD

Here's my work/study blog:
mywinter-rhapsody.blogspot.com

Going to check Special's now. Will tell the both of you how to get layouts ok?

Sheryl

xrellikx said...

I LOVE YOUR QUOTES.

...okay.. i am officially a blog spammer...

BLOWING UP YOUR MICROWAVE?
O______O

.. whatever happened to all those "food ec" classes? xDD

ANGELYNN.